Whole Home Air Filtration System
The best way to clean your airOur revolutionary CleanEffects™ air filtration system is designed to eliminate up to an extraordinary 99.98% of airborne contaminants, such as pollen, dust, cooking smoke, mold, bacteria and pet danderfrom the filtered air in your home. CleanEffects™ air cleaners establish a new benchmark in home air cleaning technology—and will no doubt be a welcome relief for allergy sufferers in your family.
How clean is the air inside your home?
When you breathe in the air in your home, you may be breathing in more than you know. Approximately 87% of American homeowners are unaware of indoor air pollution. Our indoor air facts may surprise you.
Did you know?
- In general, indoor air is four to five times more polluted than outdoor air
- According to a study by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, indoor air contaminants are responsible for or aggravate half of all illnesses
- It is recommended we drink approximately two quarts of clean water each day. By comparison, we inhale approximately 15,000 quarts of air each day
Children especially at risk!
- More than 15 million Americans are estimated to have asthma, including one in 13 school-age children
- Because they breathe faster than adults, children inhale 50 percent more air per pound of body weight than adults and are especially sensitive to air quality problems
Find out how clean the air in your home is, by taking the Clean Air Quiz. Click here
Many are susceptible. Poor indoor air quality negatively affects the 28 million who suffer from hay fever and other allergies. Where do pollutants come from?
- Tobacco smoke
- Tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 compounds, many of which are strong irritants.
- Ordinary activities
- Daily chores like cooking, cleaning and redecorating can spread pollutants.
Most homes generate about 40 pounds per year for every 1,500 square feet of space. About 40,000 dust mites, a common cause of household allergies, can be found in just one ounce of dust.
Pollen Flowers are one source of pollen, but tress are the main culprits for allergy sufferers. Birch, alder and pine trees rely on the wind (instead of inspects) to distribute their pollen.
What can you do?
Install Trane CleanEffects™
Take action and start cleaning your air. Trane CleanEffects™ is the world’s most effective whole-house air filtration system. It’s capable of removing up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from filtered air to help your family breathe cleaner, healthier air.
Trane CleanEffects™ specifics
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
- An industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy to clean filters—just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation
Trane CleanEffects™ is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air. Experts from LMS Technologies, EHu0026amp;E, Harvard School of Public Health and other major university research shows Trane CleanEffects™ to be the best air filtration system on the market.